2013 Talent Contest
Show us what you can do by taking part in the Hamilton County Fair Talent Contest! If you don't have a talent to share, that's okay. Just come on out for some good food and entertainment! The details are below:
Date: Wed. June 19
Time: 7:00 PM
Location: Floral Hall
Entries: $5.00 (entries due by Friday, June 14th)
Contestants may be from anywhere. To enter, contact Marsha Richards at the address below (additional contact info is available on the Talent Contest Flyer on the left side of the page):
The crowd will help with the voting by purchasing ballots (available for $1.00). Extra points will be given to the "Peoples Choice" in each division, so come out and support your favorite. Those extra points may make them a winner!
Divisions & Prizes
|Beginner Vocal (ages 13 & under)||$100||$75||$50|
|Junior Vocal (ages 14 - 17)||$100||$75||$50|
|Adult Vocal (ages 18 and up)||$100||$75||$50|
|Anything Goes* (all ages)||$100||$75||$50|
|*May include dance, instrumental, juggling, comedy, magic, whatever you can do! (No bands, due to setup time.)|
- Entry forms must be turned in by FRIDAY, JUNE 14th.
- $5.00 entry fee may be paid the night of the event if entry form is submitted by email. Otherwise, please mail or submit fee with entry form. For checks, please make payable to "Hamilton County Fair". Entry fees will not be returned.
- Talents must be in good taste. This is a family-oriented event.
- Excessive setup & performance time will not be permitted. Please be courteous to other contestants and keep your times to a minimum.
- If using CD accompaniment, you must include your NAME, SONG, and TRACK NUMBER of song on the CD.
- Contest winners will be determined by a panel of judges AND extra points will be given to the PEOPLE'S CHOICE in each division. Ballots will be sold for $1.00 each and may be purchased at the event.
- **ALL CONTESTANTS MUST ARRIVE AND SIGN IN AT 6:30 PM**
- Hamilton County Fair is not responsible for accidents. No alcoholic beverages permitted.